Start a new topic

Syncing problems with CWA

When I push the refresh button it stops syncing to protect the trips saying tht there is a problem with it

2 people have this problem

I'm sorry it's not working right. SWA did an update to CWA last night and it's been intermittent this morning. The issue with CWA seems to be transient, so in most cases, just try again. In the past when they update CWA, it takes a about a day for their servers to stabilize.

Hi, I've tried 5 different times and it's still not letting me sync

We found the source of the problem.  SWA recently upgraded CWA and introduced a bug. Basically, CWA is not logging out correctly. It seems to be affecting only flight attendants. They are doing another upgrade tonight. So, we are hopeful that they will fix it soon!!

Quick update.

It's taking substantially more coding to accommodate the changes in CWA.   I'm working as fast as I can to get it back up and running for you guys.  Hang in there.  I'll have it fixed soon.

As of Thursday, August 30, 2015 at 2:47 pm, still not syncing. 

Hi Christina.

You need to download the update first.  Go to the App Store and tap Updates at the bottom right.  You should see CrewBuddy listed, then tap Update. 

Hello everyone! 

The new update is available from the App Store for download now! It will fix the syncing problem that CWA caused for all the flight attendants. 

I apologize that it took me 4 days to fix it and make the update available. Thank you so much for hanging in there and for your patience! Hopefully next time they will give me notice before they change something that drastic!

Login or Signup to post a comment