A few tips for working with CWA and the CrewWeb app:
- Always log out when you are done with CWA.
By logging out, you reduce the load on the company’s CWA servers and avoid unpredictable behavior after a period of inactivity.
- When you return to the CrewWeb app after a period of inactivity, log out and log back in to CWA.
Again, this will avoid unpredictable behavior after a period of inactivity.
- Zoom in to more reliably tap trips and buttons.
Because of the small-device-unfriendly CWA interface, trips and buttons are too small to be tapped reliably. Zooming in makes them larger so that you can actually tap the right thing. This is especially helpful for multiple taps.
- Zoom out to more reliably scroll lists of trips.
- Use an approved web browser when you are doing something ‘important’ in CWA.
What’s ‘important’ is up to you. Since CrewWeb is not an approved web browser, you will have no recourse if something goes wrong while using it with CWA.