Start a new topic
Planned

Android Version of CrewBuddy

Hello everyone!

Are any of you interested in an Android Version of CrewBuddy?  I considering undertaking learning the required languages and rewriting CrewBuddy for droid if enough people have interest in it.  

Let me know!  Mark that you like this idea so I can keep track of how many would like it.

29 people like this idea

Hey Bobby, can I jump on the beta wagon too? I "bugged" you about it a couple of months ago. I have a Galaxy Note 4, Kit Kat 4.4.4. Thanks, Jim

Hey Jim!

Sure!  I just sent you an invite.  Thanks!

Hi Robert, a little late to the game here. Kind of a phone junkie. My daily driver is a Galaxy Alpha on 4.4.4 soon to be 5.0.1. I also carry a Note 3 on 4.4.3 and I still carry my iPhone 4s at work just to use your Crew Buddy App. I would love to ditch the 4s. If you need more Beta testers I'm in..

Hey John!

Haha!  That's awesome!  I sent you an invite also!

Robert, I would love to beta test this android version if possible, using Note 4. Thanks Jimmy N

Hello Robert,

I would like to join beta test with Samsung Galaxy 5, android version 4.4.2

Mirko

Would love to help with the bata test, Android version 4.4.4  on a Motorola X8 mobile computing platform. My work requires Android but I tack my partner on an old IPhone 4s just to run Crew Buddy

Hi Robert. I would love the link! I have an LG G3. Thanks again!

Due to technical hurdles, we have decided to place the Android version of CrewBuddy on hold for now.