Start a new topic
Planned

Android Version of CrewBuddy

Hello everyone!

Are any of you interested in an Android Version of CrewBuddy?  I considering undertaking learning the required languages and rewriting CrewBuddy for droid if enough people have interest in it.  

Let me know!  Mark that you like this idea so I can keep track of how many would like it.

29 people like this idea

Thanks Jason!  I sent you an email also.

Android kitkat and lollipop are the two most current versions.
Hi Robert. I would love the link! I have an LG G3. Thanks again!

Hi Michael!

Thanks!  Google says 0.0% of devices are running Lollipop and 24.3% of devices are running KitKat.  Even though those sound like dismal numbers, I believe our Pilot and Flight Attendant group probably have newer devices.  So I would imagine that if I support KitKat and beyond that would probably cover most everyone.  

As I get CrewBuddy for Android to a testable state, would any one like to be a beta tester?

Thanks!!

Robert Stokes

Yep..all for Android version

Sign me up to test the beta version(s). What is your ETA on a beta version?

Great!  I'll probably have the most basic version ready to test next week.   The first version will only be able to get your trips from CWA, show them on the calendar, show each trip, and get flight status.  

After all the bugs are worked out of that, I'll stat adding the remaining features, one by one.  

What phone and OS version do you have Brian?

Sign me up Robert I'll be thrilled to Beta test. I have Galaxy 5

Thanks guys!  I sent you all invites from HockeyApp to join the CrewBuddy beta team.  

Robert Stokes