Start a new topic
Planned

Android Version of CrewBuddy

Hello everyone!

Are any of you interested in an Android Version of CrewBuddy?  I considering undertaking learning the required languages and rewriting CrewBuddy for droid if enough people have interest in it.  

Let me know!  Mark that you like this idea so I can keep track of how many would like it.

29 people like this idea

Yes, I am interested in an Android Version.  Thanks

OMG yes PLEASE!!!!!!! There are LOTS of us that want it but that wouldn't come to this page to find out so please do it and believe that it will sell.
Plz make an app. Also could you build a cwa app like mark Ackerman created?
Yes. Please its only fair lol
Definitely!  Yes, please!

Would love to switch from Iphone to Note, but lack of Crew Buddy and fully-functioning CWA, might force me to stay with Iphone. I'm guessing lots of crew members (not on this forum) would want the Android App.

That was my question! I want an Android but refuse to buy one without crew buddy and crew web! Would love this!
Please create crew buddy for droids...

Cool!  Thanks for your interest everyone!  I've invested the time to learn the required languages to re-write CrewBuddy for Android.  It's going to be a large undertaking so I'm waiting until after the holidays to get started.

I am looking forward to the Android version of crew buddy. Apple stuff is ok, but I will wait for the good stuff.
Yes please thank you
There are so many people that want it. But since they know it's not compatible they don't log in here.
I'm in
I have an iPhone. Every pilot and flight attendant I talk with on overnights that have an Android phone wish Crewbuddy was available for the Android. Sooooo, this post should count as at least 15-20 votes for Android.